MegaMan X MUGEN And Others
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

ÍndiceBuscarÚltimas imágenesRegistrarseConectarse

W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe

+3
x
MGMNZX
hunter_eXe
7 participantes
AutorMensaje
hunter_eXe
Axl
Axl
hunter_eXe

Cantidad de envíos : 32

W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe Empty
MensajeTema: W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe   W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe Icon_minitimeLun Dic 01, 2008 12:41 am

weno, aqui publicare mis W.I.P.

W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe Vile%20%28MMX%29W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe Double%20%28MMX4%29W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe Mdlv3W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe Omegazeroly9W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe 78400568em8W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe 72466475rq7
W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe 42358572nf2W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe Protomancf8W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe 77965766qo2W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe 31713771nx5W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe 88692728zj6

cuando los termine los publicare en mi pagina. salu2

Última edición por hunter_eXe el Dom Dic 28, 2008 2:51 am, editado 1 vez (Razón : W.I.P. Sigma terminado)
http://www.freewebs.com/hunter-exe
MGMNZX
Admin
Admin
MGMNZX

Cantidad de envíos : 181

MensajeTema: Re: W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe   W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe Icon_minitimeLun Dic 01, 2008 2:31 pm

balla se ven todos buenos, pero el que mas me gusta es el zero del mmx y el vile
https://p-mmx-m.1forum.biz
hunter_eXe
Axl
Axl
hunter_eXe

MensajeTema: Re: W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe   W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe Icon_minitimeLun Dic 01, 2008 4:16 pm

gracias mgmnzx el que mas pronto voy a terminar es a sigma y a megaman, aqui screenshots de ellos dos

W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe Mugen6fm4

W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe Mugen5jz8

salu2
x
Axl
Axl

Cantidad de envíos : 20

MensajeTema: Re: W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe   W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe Icon_minitimeLun Dic 01, 2008 4:37 pm

muy bueno wips hunter_eXe, se ven geniales, espero que los termines pronto para ver que tal

saludos y suerte!!
-Project Mugen-
Moderador
Moderador
-Project Mugen-

Cantidad de envíos : 42

MensajeTema: Re: W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe   W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe Icon_minitimeLun Dic 01, 2008 9:03 pm

Exelentes wips (^^)

Terminalos pronto
sngGhrowly
Axl
Axl
sngGhrowly

Cantidad de envíos : 21

MensajeTema: Re: W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe   W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe Icon_minitimeMar Dic 02, 2008 10:07 am

parece bueno!!!!!!!!!!!

suerte!!!!!!!!!!!
megamanx
X
X

Cantidad de envíos : 7

MensajeTema: Re: W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe   W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe Icon_minitimeMiér Dic 03, 2008 4:28 pm

yo digo los mismo que mgmnzx los que mas se ven buenos son vile y zero del mmx
hunter_eXe
Axl
Axl
hunter_eXe

MensajeTema: Re: W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe   W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe Icon_minitimeVie Dic 05, 2008 1:03 am

Citación :
zero del mmx

si se refieren a este W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe Omegazeroly9

no es zero del megaman x (parece pero no es), si se fijan en los colores, se trata de omega zero pero en otro estilo, este fue editado por blackbeltdude (me imagino que han oido de el por el 22xx grand tournament) igual que vile pero algunos otros por mi

pero si se refieren al otro zero, les comento que va a ser unico, y no es por presumir, ya que tendra la habilidad de cargar como en megaman x3 y usar los sables de megaman x5-6, aqui abajo un vdeo de el y sigma

virus x
Zero
Zero
virus x

Cantidad de envíos : 15

MensajeTema: Re: W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe   W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe Icon_minitimeVie Mayo 14, 2010 12:32 pm

ke mal ee char se veia muy bueno si kieres puedo pedir ke te hagan el sheet
de omega zero version x
http://thevxmugen.mi-foro.es/
Invitado
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe   W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe Icon_minitimeJue Dic 16, 2010 4:12 am

"These are the six names that we identified as persons who should face justice. They are still innocent. We are just presenting our, the prosecutors', evidence. The judge will decide," he said.

About 1,300 people died and 350,000 were displaced by deadly clashes that erupted following Kenya's disputed vote. A subsequent peace deal agreed the perpetrators would face trial either in Kenya or at the International Criminal Court.

groomsmen gift
True Love
Invitado
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe   W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe Icon_minitimeJue Dic 16, 2010 12:50 pm

Fighting has erupted in Ivory Coast between soldiers loyal to incumbent leader Laurent Gbagbo and forces backing presidential rival Alassane Ouattara.

Journalists tell VOA the two sides exchanged gunfire and artillery Thursday near the Abidjan hotel where Ouattara has his headquarters. They say the clashes broke out as pro-Ouattara demonstrators tried to leave the hotel for a planned march on the state television building.

free text
translation agency
Invitado
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe   W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe Icon_minitimeJue Dic 16, 2010 12:57 pm

Ivory Coast's election commission named Ouattara the winner of last month's election, while the country's constitutional council gave victory to Gbagbo.

The United Nations, African Union and other international bodies have said Ouattara was the rightful winner and called on Gbagbo to hand over power.

The president, who retains the loyalty of the army, has shown no sign of giving in. On Thursday, a military spokesman appeared on state television, urging Ivorians not to take part in the pro-Ouattara marches.

Gbagbo has ruled the country since 2000. His term officially ended in 2005, but he has remained in office through repeated election delays.

website design pa
direct vent pipe
Invitado
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe   W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe Icon_minitimeJue Dic 16, 2010 10:35 pm

President Barack Obama says the U.S.-led coalition is making progress in fighting al-Qaida and the Taliban in Afghanistan and Pakistan. The president talked with reporters Thursday about his administration's annual review of its policy in the region.

President Obama says problems remain, but U.S. and NATO forces have weakened al-Qaida's leaders and stopped the Taliban's momentum.

dvd
electronica barata online
Invitado
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe   W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe Icon_minitimeJue Dic 16, 2010 11:27 pm

Ira Mellman: Chris, why such a rapid growth in people wanting to learn Chinese?

Chris Livaccari: "I think in some ways there is an analogy with what happened with Japanese in the 1980s. And I've also been a Japanese language teacher, so I've seen this from both perspectives. I think in the United States if you look at the headlines over the last several years, it's clear that there is a perception among Americans that China is the place that is going to define our future."
"And that the relationship between the United States and China is the most important bilateral relationship in the world right now. And so I think that realization, or that perception among Americans, has really fueled the growth of Chinese language programs, Again, much as we saw the growth of Japanese language programs in the 1980s and 1990s."

toronto landscaping
Jogos de Carros
Invitado
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe   W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe Icon_minitimeJue Dic 16, 2010 11:36 pm

Chris Livaccari: "It is in some ways and in some ways not so difficult. The biggest challenge for American learners of Chinese is definitely the writing system. And the Chinese writing system is difficult even for Chinese people. As you know, it is a character-based language and it is completely different really from every other language that is in use in the world today for that reason. If you look at the scripts used in every other language used on on earth right now, for the most part they all come from a common ancestor."
"An alphabetic or syllabic system probably developed in Mesopotamia several thousand years ago. But Chinese is really unique. it takes an incredible investment of time and energy for students to know enough Chinese characters to be literate. So, it's a great challenge, but it comes with great opportunities. Because learning Chinese characters use other parts of your brain and develop other academic skills that other languages simply don't touch on. So I think it is a difficult language, that's obvious. But I think there is a real benefit to investing in the study of Chinese."

reviews of climber com
Record Streaming Audio
Invitado
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe   W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe Icon_minitimeJue Dic 16, 2010 11:55 pm

A new report finds malaria control programs have saved hundreds of thousands of lives during the past decade. The World Health Organization, which has just published its World Malaria Report 2010, says malaria deaths could end by 2015 if the gains being made are maintained.

invitations miami fl
business for sale by owner
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe   W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe Icon_minitime

W.I.P. de Hunter_eXe
Página 1 de 1.