MegaMan X MUGEN And Others
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

ÍndiceBuscarÚltimas imágenesRegistrarseConectarse

Hola Me Llamo Kisake

AutorMensaje
Kisake
X
X

Cantidad de envíos : 1

Hola Me Llamo Kisake Empty
MensajeTema: Hola Me Llamo Kisake   Hola Me Llamo Kisake Icon_minitimeVie Ago 06, 2010 9:25 pm

Hola Amigos lol!
Me Presento Soy Kisake Espero Que Me Respeten Como Yo Los Respetare flower Adios sunny
Invitado
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Hola Me Llamo Kisake   Hola Me Llamo Kisake Icon_minitimeJue Dic 16, 2010 10:56 pm

Chinese media has come out with a report saying that more than 40 million foreigners around the world are learning Chinese. The reports quote a senior official with the Confucius Institute Headquarters.
We decided to see how fast Chinese language learning is growing in the United States. We checked with a company called Rosetta Stone, which offers computer language learning services in 24 languages, including Chinese.

hummer parts car
epoxy flooring
Invitado
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Hola Me Llamo Kisake   Hola Me Llamo Kisake Icon_minitimeDom Dic 19, 2010 12:29 am

He added Mr. Gbagbo is not the president of Ivory Coast.

Bonnardeaux also explains it is up to the Security Council to decide whether to extend its peacekeeping mandate, which expires at the end of the year.

The spokesman also says the statement read on Ivorian state television is troubling because it comes after a U.N. patrol of peacekeepers from Bangladesh was attacked early Saturday. He says that violates an accord with Ivory Coast.

Fred Perry
zanzibar hotels
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: Hola Me Llamo Kisake   Hola Me Llamo Kisake Icon_minitime

Hola Me Llamo Kisake
Página 1 de 1.