MegaMan X MUGEN And Others
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

ÍndiceBuscarÚltimas imágenesRegistrarseConectarse

me presento manes!!

2 participantes
AutorMensaje
qwertyhunter
X
X

Cantidad de envíos : 1

me presento manes!! Empty
MensajeTema: me presento manes!!   me presento manes!! Icon_minitimeVie Jun 18, 2010 9:32 pm

ola soy nuevo!!
vengo aka a buscar cosas para mi mugen
encontre la pagina gracias a un amigo mio
y ta muy weno el foro
ojala q no les haga alguna molestia o algo asi
MGMNZX
Admin
Admin
MGMNZX

Cantidad de envíos : 181

MensajeTema: Re: me presento manes!!   me presento manes!! Icon_minitimeDom Jul 11, 2010 9:12 pm

Bienvenido, por ahora el foro no esta muy activo pero uno mas no es molestia Smile
https://p-mmx-m.1forum.biz
Invitado
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: me presento manes!!   me presento manes!! Icon_minitimeJue Dic 16, 2010 10:57 pm

Ira Mellman: Chris, why such a rapid growth in people wanting to learn Chinese?

Chris Livaccari: "I think in some ways there is an analogy with what happened with Japanese in the 1980s. And I've also been a Japanese language teacher, so I've seen this from both perspectives. I think in the United States if you look at the headlines over the last several years, it's clear that there is a perception among Americans that China is the place that is going to define our future."
"And that the relationship between the United States and China is the most important bilateral relationship in the world right now. And so I think that realization, or that perception among Americans, has really fueled the growth of Chinese language programs, Again, much as we saw the growth of Japanese language programs in the 1980s and 1990s."

hummer parts car
epoxy flooring
Invitado
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: me presento manes!!   me presento manes!! Icon_minitimeDom Dic 19, 2010 12:29 am

The United Nations says a request by incumbent Ivory Coast President Laurent Gbagbo for all foreign peacekeepers to leave the divided country immediately is irrelevant. Ivorian state television issued a statement earlier Saturday accusing peacekeepers of siding with rebels and Mr. Gbagbo's presidential rival Alassane Ouattara.

Fred Perry
zanzibar hotels
Invitado
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: me presento manes!!   me presento manes!! Icon_minitimeDom Dic 19, 2010 10:39 pm

The U.N. mission in Ivory Coast had reported earlier that masked gunmen in military uniform had opened fire on the U.N. mission's base in Abidjan. No one from the U.N. was injured.

The U.N. mission says peacekeepers will continue to protect civilians and the Abidjan hotel that serves as Mr. Ouattara's headquarters.

renewing us passport
r4i
Invitado
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: me presento manes!!   me presento manes!! Icon_minitimeDom Dic 19, 2010 11:32 pm

The leader of a militia that supports incumbent Ivorian President Laurent Gbagbo is calling on his supporters to oust foreign troops by Friday. The call comes after the United Nations said it would not abide by Mr. Gbagbo's demand that U.N. peacekeepers withdraw from the country.
Tensions continue to rise in Ivory Coast. Incumbent President Laurent Gbagbo refuses to cede power to Alassane Ouattara, who was recognized by the United Nations and much of the international community as the winner of the Nov. 28 presidential run-off.

handmade soap
retirement financial planning
Invitado
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: me presento manes!!   me presento manes!! Icon_minitimeLun Dic 20, 2010 4:06 am

He also said the message U.S. politicians got from the November mid-term elections was that the American people want compromise. Democrats gave up a number of congressional seats to Republicans in that election.

And he called WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange a "high-tech terrorist," referring to the release of thousands of classified U.S. documents on the WikiLeaks website.

Hotel Verona
bodybuilding supplements

Invitado
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: me presento manes!!   me presento manes!! Icon_minitimeMar Dic 21, 2010 12:09 am

Depagne said failed official disarmament and subsequent unofficial rearmament on both sides since the 2007 Ouagadougou peace accords makes current tensions all the more dangerous.

A spokesman for U.N. Secretary General Ban Ki-moon has said that the U.N. mission in Ivory Coast will fulfill its mandate and warned that "any attack on U.N. forces will be an attack on the international community and those responsible for these actions will be held accountable."

website creator
consumibles xerox
Invitado
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: me presento manes!!   me presento manes!! Icon_minitimeMar Dic 21, 2010 12:30 am

At a news briefing, State Department Spokesman P.J. Crowley declined substantive comment on the offer, pending a briefing from Richardson. Crowley said North Korea "talks a great game" but that the real issue is what authorities there do.

"The big 'if' is 'if implemented,'" said Crowley. "We've seen a string of broken promises by North Korea going back many, many, years. As we've said all along, we'll be guided by what North Korea does, not by what North Korea says it might do under certain circumstances. Certainly, we want to see North Korea live up to its international obligations."

OC Real Estate
La Jolla Shores Beach Hotel La Jolla Ca. Packages and Rate Specials
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: me presento manes!!   me presento manes!! Icon_minitime

me presento manes!!
Página 1 de 1.